Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The kids just keep growing

Well, with DH working in TN at the moment, I've had the pleasure of "single mom"-ing it for a spell. That said, the pleasure of talking puberty and hygeine with a pre-teen girl and a pre-teen boy have been overwhelming me of late! Every day...

"Did you put on deoderant? Wash your face? Brush your teeth properly? Shower?" -sigh- it continues. Of course, I don't remember ever having issue with hygeine but my parents and older sister are quick to remind me of how I smelled at that age!

The joys... she needs to remember to clean herself properly. He needs to remember DEODERANT in the worse way. Do you think by the time they have their own children they'll have learned? -wink-

On another note, we were looking at taking a family vacation this summer and I had come up with a few options for us to choose from. DH has decided I'm making too much of this so as of this weekend, he's planning the whole thing. Works for me. I am not planning and therefore I will not participate in any organizing. One less thing to do so I am not going to complain. Keep me honest about that, will you?

No comments: