Monday, May 25, 2009

I've been shopping

I have some great fun finds. First, I ordered the large mug and a t-shirt from this site
which say, "Don't Drink and Quilt." Kudos to the Bitchy Stitcher b/c I thought this was pretty creative.

At another point over this weekend, I also purchased 2 packs of moda squares.



I think I might do a small coin quilt with the multi-colored one and with the reds, I don't know. Maybe a Valentine's Day runner or maybe even a small wall quilt using Kaye Woods' pattern.

I don't know, we'll see. For now, I am just pleased I saw these gems and got them both with 25% off discount!

I've been quilting away. I'm currently binding a lap fleece for a friend which has the LSU Tigers logo and with a couple more hours today, I'll have finished quilting J's quilt top and will be on the binding path with that one. My goal is to have that accomplished by the end of the week. Pictures soon. WOOT!

And finally, our newest dog has had a successful introduction with our family. Here they all are playing in the yard with Daddy.

No comments: