Friday, January 1, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS...

BridgetB!

My son pulled the name from a mug and BridgetB seems to be on a winnning streak these last couple weeks. Buy a lottery ticket, girl, and congratulations!

Please email me with your address and I will send you the items on hand and we can also start to talk about your quilt. :D

Thank you all who participated. I LOVED reading the memories and in some cases, even had sentimental teary eyes to explain to the kids.

It was a great way to celebrate my birthday, blogging milestone and even the new year.

CHEERS!
Becky

2 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congrat's Bridget! I know she will be so excited when she sees this!! :-)) Thanks for the fun!

Bridget B said...

Thank you very much. Its my lucky day. Love Helen Kelley- she used to write for Quilter's Newsletter ( I think) and I saw a trunk show of hers several years ago. Also the sewing kit. Thanks to your son and I hope you had a happy birthday. Having a quilt quilted will be a real treat.