Thursday, August 12, 2010

Have a lovely weekend.

Doesn't that have a nice ring to it when you read it?  I wonder why we forget to use simple and kind wishes to each other when we are greeting or parting ways but I think I'm going to take care to try more.

I just signed off an email to someone and wished her a lovely weekend. Then I couldn't remember the last time I signed off so sending a good wish with whole-hearted intent.  Too often it's a quick and busy sign off.  Those have their place, but for now, while I'm prepping to move into a rental this weekend for the next 6 months (say hello sewing machines!), I have decided to pay more attention and give courtesy more than a passing glance on this impersonal medium of communication.

So, all my lovelies out there... have a wonderful weekend. May each one of you find a little hidden beauty somewhere in the world around you when you least expect it.

Cheers! Beck

3 comments:

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Why thank you so much! And I hope you have a lovely weekend too!

MGM

Shay said...

You found a house? That's awesome! Now you can sew away and create to your hearts content again.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend too. (You could pop on over and help me out with the final bits of this kitchen reno if you havent got enough of your own stuff to do)

Paulette said...

Hope the move went well this weekend! I bet you can't wait to sew again.

I've given you a Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here: http://thewayisewit.blogspot.com/2010/08/all-about-versatility.html