Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remembering September 11th

Like many others today may post, this is simply meant to mark my rememberence of the events of September 11th.  I won't post details today of what I was doing or where and how I felt.  Nor will I post how my own life took a new direction after those events I would never have imagined.

All I will post is that I continue to pray for all those, worldwide, who've perished in the attacks, for their families and loved ones left behind.  I continue to pray for those who have gone and taken the fight to the terrorists on their home turf and their families. For those who've survived and those who did not. 

My gratitude, my love, and my prayers remain as strong as ever and my patriotism will never waiver.

May God Bless.

Beck

No comments: