Monday, October 4, 2010

Do you Facebook?

I joined FB about 2 years ago after many years of my family harrassing me.  Now, I've created my own quilting FB account b/c there are some of you I'd like to follow there (as well as companies and their announcements). 

So, if you FB, please find me. My FB button is over on the right hand side of the blog. I'm Sarcastic Quilter. If you come and find me, please be sure to tell me it's quilt related so I can accept the request. :)

For all my new followers, who've joined from the giveaway, WELCOME. I hope I keep you entertained.

Finally, if you are just trolling along or missed my giveaway  post, check it out here

Have a good one everybody!

1 comment:

Shay said...

I have Facebook, but I'm never on there . I really must learn how to use Flickr...