Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weigh-In

No poundage lost or gained this or last week to be able to report in on.

Good: no poundage gained and no over eating.

Bad: no exercise last week while the hubs was here unless you count a quickie under the sheets. HA! Didn't think I'd go there, did you?! Well, it was either that or showing you a before picture I decided to take in a bikini from back when to keep myself motivated. Trust me, you got the nicer end of the deal.


Started again this week, visiting with my new nemisis Jillian Michaels.  Bitch was right, even after a couple short weeks, my cardio shape is noticeably different to me. 

How are you others doing?  Come on, fess up...

4 comments:

Shay said...

Great - now I have that mental image stuck in my head. It came as no shock to me that you'd go there ...

By the way it's taken me months to get that image out of my head from the last time you mentioned something similar. (Some thing to do with a bruised heinie - thankgod you didnt show pictures of that as well )

Good on you for not putting anything on weight wise-must have been the excersize you got while hubs was home- and I'm glad those 4 pieces of candy corn didn't totally ruin your life.

I lost a kilo the past 4 weeks. I dont know how. I've been stuffing my face with cheese and crackers , and chips for a month.

Oh and last time I wore a bikini I was 12, so you're doing Ok if you can find one that even remotely fits you.

This all being said (more like a rant really) I decided this week I'd like to lose 6 more pounds before Christmas. That would make about 30 for this year. But there is no way in hell I'm going anywhere near that evil Jilliam Michaels to do it.

Kirsten's Cooking said...

I love that you went there - and it's great you and your hubby had the whole week to relax.

My jeans are minimally looser - I figure I've maybe lost 3 pounds...
my poison, though, is running and yoga. I wacked out my knee with Jillian and can't go back - it was the lateral lunge move with arm lift thingy.

Michelle said...

LOL! ALL exercise counts. :-) Sounds a heckuva a lot more fun than Jilliam too.

Susan Entwistle said...

I don't think my scale works. I put new batteries in it last week and it still shows me losing weight even though I'm not exercising and eating Halloween candy for dinner. Send Jillian over...though I don't expect she'd come if you're making things like creamy pot pies.